GREAT PAY AND GOOD BENEFITS BASED ON EXPERIENCE. INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY should apply ON LINE AND EMAIL RESUME TO email@example.com.
1. Must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or Permit to Work
2. Must be at least 25 years of age and older unless specifically approved by the Client.
3. Must be a high school graduate, Associate Degree preferred.
4. No record of criminal convictions.
5. There must be positive references from past employers, with a minimum of five years of history, where applicable.
Thorough professional training has always been an important part of SSI’s success. Candidates for positions in our security services subsidiary must complete 34 hours of classroom training prior to assignment to any client site.
Training consists of classroom instructions, practical applications, role playing, and a challenging examination. Each SSI Security candidate also receives Red Cross accredited training and must become certified in CPR and First Aid. We believe that our rigorous training requirement enhances our officers’ performance and allows us to maintain our high standards.
Click here for more information on our training program.